TechCred is Ohio’s workforce program that allows businesses the opportunity to up-skill future and current employees to help build a stronger workforce with the skills needed in a tech-infused economy. Infinity Labs is a training provider for the Advanced Framework for Simulation, Integration, and Modeling (AFSIM) User and Developer Training Certificates.
How it Works
- Employers will need to identify the specific, technology-centric qualifications they need, as well as the number of employee(s) they want to up-skill.
- To qualify for reimbursement of training costs, the employer must partner with a training provider and apply online. Individuals must be Ohio residents with a verifiable Ohio address.
- The state will reimburse up to $2,000 of training costs per credential upon completion. There is no longer a limit of one reimbursement available per employee in each funding round.
- Employers are eligible to receive up to $30,000 per funding round.
- Training must be completed within 12 months of the award date.
Click here for more information on how TechCred works or use the button below to apply today.
Techcred Certificates we offer
Advanced Framework for Simulation, Integration, and Modeling (AFSIM) User
The AFSIM user training introduces students to the fundamentals of AFSIM from a day-to-day users’ perspective. The four day class covers topics ranging from the fundamentals of platforms and inheritance to building multi-domain scenarios as well as an introduction to AFSIM’s scripting language. Additional special topics are available pending interest, including space and cyber.
Advanced Framework for Simulation, Integration and Modeling (AFSIM) Developer
The AFSIM developer training introduces students to the core C++ architecture and plugin API of AFSIM. Topics include build environment setup, model extension, and interface development as part of the three day course. Some familiarity with AFSIM (such as through the user training) and C++ is recommended.
If you are interested in registering for our AFSIM training courses please visit our AFSIM training page via the link below.
If you have any questions or need more information please feel free to send an email
to: Infinity Labs TechCred Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org